Yours Trully...

My photo
I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Something's wrong....

I'm sick...i think so. Literally...
For the last couple of weeks i felt so weak...
I've lost appetite, there's no hunger or craving of foods like i usually do..
Lost so much weight....which is so not right..
Sleep more..less eat...
I felt rotten, disorganized, disoriented....
There's only one indicator showing i'm normal, feeling great n happy..... I eat a lot.
When i eat less...even lesser than less.....surely something's wrong.

Arrgh..stress!!

2 comments:

  1. i think there is something bothering ur mind right now...the same thing always happen to me when i think about something or someone too much...so, my advice, try to solve that thing first...whatever that thing is...n i'm sure u will get ur appetite back n the weight that u have lost...even, u might gain more weight...hehe
    btw, in ur case, i think u must be worried/thinking about ur love life or someone that u love...just an opinion (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermm...no emotions involve here. No gf..definitely no love life...so, something else la. Trying hard to make myself hungry again... nway, thanx for the advice. :=)

    ReplyDelete