Yours Trully...

My photo
I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

When 'Coke' becomes sumthing else!!



Since
dah lame tak tulis ape2... I wanna share a story with u guys. This happened like a month ago...since b4 i started this blog.
Orait.. On one fine evening i went to Kubera Palace with Effy n Nicky for dinner.
This is wat i ordered:-

Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken with mushroom
Coke

It was a fine meal until i get the bill...guess wat was written on it??




Cock!!... wat happen to the coke?!! LOL...

I can't ever imagine if i really ordered a cock...Bhuwekk!!!
WARNING guys!!.. a lot of GAY people at Kubera...

8 comments:

  1. serius ko? camna lak kau tau ada gay kat kubera??? kau jadik detective pe? huhuhuhuhu

    PS: Aku pun rasa nak termuntah bila tgk perkataan 'cock' tu, geli brrrrr~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha...serius lawak giler...hahahaha..cock????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huhuhu... aku jadi detektif mcm dlm Kabil Hero Kabil Zero... so, ko bleh percaya kat aku 58%. Lagi 42% aku tak tau mane dah aku letak...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaa... mmg lawak. Aku siap mintak bawak balik resit tu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...bagusla sgt bawak balik pastu letak kat blog kan...lol =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. 15 rupees plak tu...so mahal ke murah tu ek? Lol =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahha...15 rupees murah sgt tu. tak berkualiti, cap ayam je tu...pompuan tak suke. I ade yg lebeh berkualiti...lebeh mantap.. tapi mahal giler arrr...Nak?? hahaaha. (sedikit adegan ɥɐɔnl disini ye).

    ReplyDelete