Yours Trully...

My photo
I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My dream machine...

Arghh... i miss my desktop comp at home...
sob sob... nak main game (dasar pemalas!!)..huhu..
tapi desktop kat rumah dah sedekah to my brother..
meaning....i have to buy a new one. huhu....
i wasted the whole day surveying new computers specs n hardware...
finally...found my dream specifications...
dun care..i'm gonna spend big for this baby...gagaga!

Behold!! my dream machine....!

Specs:-

Intel Core i7 920 2.66Ghz
Rampage II extreme/intel X58/Triple DDR3/Sata II/GbE
Kingston HyperX Triple Kit 3GB DDR3 RAM
WD Veloci Raptor 10000RPM 150GB SATA (Primary)
Seagate 7200RPM 320GB SATA2 (Secondary)
ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB DDR5
Samsung 23" Wide 2333SW Full HD 1080
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750W (SLI Ready)
Lite-On 20X DVDRW (SATA)
ATX Casing MidTower


Huhu... above are the specs/hardwares inside my dream desktop comp (for those who had no idea wat they are).. For comp geeks like me...u guys shud know those are quite powerful stuffs...
hmm, planning to get it by Oct 2009 (kompol duit la dulu..pokai habis ni)...by that time it shud cost me around
RM6000. GULP!!... gagagaaa...i dun care!

3 comments:

  1. RM6k!?!?!fuhhhh...pasnih dok msuk buku utang dgn bashir jela..hehe =p

    n ive no idea spec2 tuh..

    apepun...itu SANGAT MAHALLLLLLLL...wawawawa

    ReplyDelete