Yours Trully...

My photo
I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.

Friday, February 13, 2009

My first bike - Yamaha FZ16

Arrgh... Hari ni aku demam...benci.
Anyhow, today i'd like to introduce u to my first bike ever...the Yamaha FZ16.
i've got this bike 2 months back and as far as i concern...it can only be found in India.
Wat its like?? Em...pretty much like this...



Yamaha FZ16 - Flaming Orange

Specification: You can check it out by clicking HERE.

Review: By its look, it is byfar the most stylo bike in Yamaha India line of products. Which has got me into buying this bike at first. hehe....
Its just newly launched at end of 2008...since its still new, it cost me around Rp75000 = Rm5500 (pokai habis duit aku dibuatnye...takpe..investment!!).

Performance??..em, if u've checked the specs, i can say the performance is not as stunning as it looks. Thats one of the downside of Indian motorbike u see... in india, all automobiles are capped so that it won't go so fast.. i can tell u one thing... this Yamaha FZ16 can be easily outtaken by Yamaha RXZ Msia... infact, maybe motor EX5 pon bleh lawan motor nih. Sigh...ape nak buat. Anyway, laju pon tak guna.... with India kind of traffic, there's no way u can go above 70km/h on any road. So... u cannot rempit here. U rempit...u die. hahaha...

Oh ya...like my brother Alang said...it almost resembles the look of Ducati Monster 696.. Its true actually. Here have a look..



Ducati Monster 696. Notice the resemblance??
Esp on the tank hump and front light.

Hampir sama kan?? but if u compare the specs...Ducati Monster wins everything by miles away... huhuhu...
Enough!! its time for some truth.... Do i really own a bike like this?? Where's the proof?! Hahaha... Tada!!..



Haha.. petang2 round naik motor. best..




View from the side... poyo je aku tengok..




From left: Effy, Zul, Me... with respective motobike. huhu





A ride around Bangalore city at night...
berhabuk gile motor...malas basuh punya pasal.


Em...thats all for now i guess... nak pegi telan panadol 2-3 biji pastu tido...tata.



No comments:

Post a Comment