Yours Trully...

My photo
I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Luckily guys have no uterus...

Hola...
Today was just another typical posting day at Hospital. However, out of the da ordinary.. me n my other OBG mates got ourselves a rare case of uterine prolapse surgery. Lucky us!!
Well, without further a do.. i let the photos do all the talking aights.... brace urself.
(Warning! the next contents are rated 18SG... confirm ur age or otherwise navigate away from this site).

Guys.. wat we see here is called a
Cystocele (a condition where bladder is protruded out from vagina).
How come bladder?? not uterus??
well, uterus is collapsed..so it pushes the bladder into vagina.
Kire bladder tu mangse keadaan la. haha...








Starting the incision i think...
or maybe main2 kejap with the thing. haha..
oh ya.. do u know, the outer layer that we're seeing is
actually the inner wall of vagina. huhu!!









This is wat inside the cystocele.
Actually there was a bladder but they pushed it
back inside and searched for uterus instead.
Why? coz, uterus is the problem..they want to take it out.








Wat is this?? This my friend...is the uterus they took out.
Tak nampak mcm uterus pon?? Coz...
it has shrunken into very small size. Atrophy is the medical term.








Yep.. uterus gone..problem gone...
Stitching time (the most time consuming part in any surgery).

Time ni aku dah mula sakit pinggang..berdiri lama sgt.





Haha..how was it?.. hopefully takde yg termuntah ke terpengsan ke ek. I have already cut a couple of disturbing pictures due to discomfortness by some viewers. Anyway, take it as 'a valuable knowledge' la. haha...uwek!
Oh ya..one might wonder.. No more uterus...so, no baby right?? No sex??.. hahaha. Ekceli, this patient is like 80years old la...so, baby? of course no la.... Sex?? sape selera beb?....
Anyhow...ladies, mind ur uterus alrite. luckily guys hv no uterus....weeee!!!






9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woit.. hahaha.. wat a post.. sempat lg u meng ' click2' dlm OT tu yerk.. huhu.. doc!! doc!! shahril tangkap gambar!! tangkap dier plak!! hahaha.. wow.. m actually impressd.. not with ur word.. but with d pics.. so closed.. hehe.. ur words? hmm especially d last past.. oh god.. hahaha.. fine wit d sex.. but do u reli need to mention selera thingy? but who cares nowadays.. hahaha.. pening2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops.. not closed.. so close. silap type da.. pkul 3 pg dh nie..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huhu... i dah cut 2 gambar...itu lg close kot. Haha...btol ape, sape la selera?? anyway..the sex thingy just crossed my mind.. i have wacky mind, so.. byk lagi benda2 ngarut i pikir. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tak rase appropriate ke post benda2 mcm ni?
    Dont wanna say anything about ethics...
    But do have respect towards the patient..
    hwo ever the r....
    As a medical student n a doctor to be..
    Privacy and respect towards the patient must be ur priority..
    I do know tht u have good intention to share these info with others...
    but..still i cant agree with this...
    Juz menegur..I'm not that perfect also...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...
    Appropriate?? No problem for open minded people.
    Ethics?? There's nothing unethical about this..
    Respect?? yes i do.. i didnt put the face or mention the patient's name did i??
    I suggest eiraixora, please revise the true definition of privacy or respect and in which context u can use them....ok??. heee....
    Anyhow, wat u say is just a matter of opinion..and i respect that. Good..good..

    ReplyDelete
  7. you come across as very unprofessional . i doubt this woman wants pictures of her vagina to be seen by all on the internet.

    ReplyDelete